Sunday, January 15, 2017

Doctor Who: Wandering Into the Desert

Hi there.

Today's post is a brief one. Since it's Sunday and I am compelled to make some part of the Sunday post about Doctor Who, here you go. 




If that seems a bit somber, that's kind of my mind set right now. Sorry, that's the way it is. 

No, nothing personal. Well, not personal as it's not about me but my family, specifically my mom. It is a matter that is going to require a lot of strength and resolve and focus in the days to come.  

As I discussed in Friday's posts, my mother's Alzheimer's is taking a turn for the worse. And if you're reading this post, things may well have gotten more dire. 

So as I indicated on Friday, there's a series of posts on ABBA that are programmed to go live whenever I am unable to update this blog myself.  

So keep checking in. If nothing else, you will learn some stuff about ABBA and how can that be a bad thing? 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...