Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The LEGend Strikes Back

OK, here's the drill. Posts about Kimberly Guilfoyle made to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You  are among the most frequently viewed posts on this blog.  

Posts about Kimberly Guilfoyle follow a basic pattern: 

1) The text is littered with as many words as I can think of that have "l - e - g" in them. Words such as legacy, legal and legend. 

2) I then proceed to capitlaize "l - e - g" in each word so they appear as LEGacy, LEGal and LEGend. 

3) This text is accompanied by pictures of the many, many times Kimberly Guilfoyle's legs have been prominently displayed during her time at Fox News as demonstrated in this montage. 


I have done 3 of these posts about Kimberly Guilfoyle and at any given time, either 1, 2 or 3 of these posts can be found in the Top 10 viewed posts for I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. 

I have no data on why these Kimberly Guilfoyle posts remain so popular on this blog. Maybe Kimberly Guilfoyle just has a lot of fans. 

Or these posts are attracting fetishists for legs, nylons, shoes or feet. 

Whatever the reason, posts about Kimberly Guilfoyle attracts eyeballs to this blog. If those eyeballs are lodged in the skulls of perverts, hey, who am I to judge? 

So when Kimberly Guilfoyle was in the news for her speech to the Republican National Convention on Monday, who am I to pass up an opportunity for some attention to this blog and see if the LEGacy of Kimberly Guilfoyle still carries some weight around this blog. 



I'm sure Roger Ailes is looking up from his corner of hell and thinking Kimberly's skirt is not short enough.

But Kimberly Guilfoyle's LEGacy from Monday night is just how damn loud she was. 

It was a performance of almost LEGendary power. 

And volume. It was LEGitimately TOO loud for a speech given to an empty room. 

Kimberly pounded the air with her fists and shouted as if addressing a stadium packed with thousands instead of just a TV camera. 





MOSTLY  KIMBERLY'S SPEECH WAS ABOUT...

Hold on. I need to adjust for a minute. 

OK, where was I?  Oh, yeah. 

Mostly, Kimberly's speech was about how the Democrats were going to drive America into a fiery ruin of death and despair. 

"They want to destroy this country....." 

Hold on. Let me put this back in Kimberly Shout Mode.  


"THEY WANT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY AND EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE FOUGHT FOR AND HOLD DEAR. THEY WANT TO STEAL YOUR LIBERTY, YOUR FREEDOM, THEY WANT TO CONTROL WHAT YOU SEE AND THINK AND BELIEVE SO THAT THEY CAN CONTROL HOW YOU LIVE!” 

And more doom and hellfire and death.

Kimberly did talk about her immigrant mother.  

Who immigrated from Puerto Rico.

I'm no LEGal expert but I'm pretty sure you can't call it immigrating to the United States if the place you're coming from is also the United States. 

Then there was even more doom and hellfire and death.

Then Kimberly brought her fiery oratory to a hopeful end.

"Ladies and gentlemen, leaders..." 

Whoops! Let's me switch this back to Kimberly Shout Mode.  

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LEADERS AND FIGHTERS FOR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY AND THE AMERICAN DREAM, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!" 

The best is yet to come? Well, that makes me feel better. 

...

OK, no it doesn't.  

The images below I found hither and yon on the internet which I think encapsulates Kimberly Guilfoyle's LEGendary performance.  





Ladies and gentlemen, Kimberly Guilfoyle the woman and the LEGend endures.



The LEGacy of Kimberly Guilfoyle lives on.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...