Friday, April 27, 2018

The Trump-Media Feedback Loop (From Politico.com)

Earlier today in this post right here, I lamented the difficulty of posting about politics.  There's just so much stuff going on and it never seems to end. 


Well the fine folks at Politico.com who do this for a living feel my pain. I came across this item this morning and felt it summed up so much of what is going on in Washington these days, I wanted to share it here.

Courtesy of writer Derek Sullivan and artist Andrew Rae, here is, in all of it's glory....


The Trump-Media Feedback Loop
The Trump-Media Feedback Loop
The Trump-Media Feedback Loop
The Trump-Media Feedback Loop
The Trump-Media Feedback Loop




I hope that helps make sense of things.


Meanwhile, back to waiting for Avengers Infinity War. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...