Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sorry About The Shouting


HI THERE! I’M DAVE-EL AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER POST HERE AT MY BLOG, I’M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
 
SORRY, AM I SHOUTING?!?!
 
IT’S HARD TO TELL RIGHT NOW BUT I THINK I MIGHT BE SHOUTING!
 
I JUST CAME BACK FROM SINGING IN A CHRISTMAS CHORAL SERVICE WHERE I WAS SEATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE BRASS SECTION!
 
I SAID I WAS SEATED RIGHT NEXT TO…..
 
HOLD ON A MINUTE!
 
<knock!> <knock!> <knock!> <knock!>
 
Hello?
 
Hello?
 
OK, that’s better I think.
 
Sorry about the shouting.
 
Anyway, my church choir led a Christmas music service and we were accompanied by a piano, organ, drums, bells and more bells and a  BRASS SECTION THAT WAS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO….
 
Sorry.  Hold on. 
 
<knock!> <knock!> <knock!> <knock!>
 
Whoa.
 
Where was I? Yes. 
 
And a brass section that was located right next to where I was in the choir.
 
I can’t be sure I hit ANY of my notes correctly.  It was hard to heard because of the BRASS SECTION THAT WAS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO ME! 
 
Whoops! I’m doing it again. Sorry about that.
 
I may not have been accurate but what I lacked in quality, I made up for in volume.

SO, MERRY....

Whoops! 
 
Merry Christmas, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doctor Who Is CLASSIC: Kinda

Today is another installment of my semi regular series of posts, Doctor Who Is CLASSIC !   This is where I post about episodes from the clas...