Monday, December 28, 2020

Dispatch From Somewhere New

 Hello, everyone! 

'Tis the week after Christmas and we're staring down the barrel at New Year's Day! 2020 is almost frickin' done! 

2021 will not start with a completely clean slate. For example, the bane of 2020,  COVID-19, will still be with us. But we have vaccines available and a hopefully improved government leadership to guide us to maybe at last put the worst of the pandemic behind us. 

I am writing this post on some new tech here in the Fortress of Ineptitude, a new Chromebook, my big Christmas present thanks to my wife's generosity in purchasing it and my daughter's patience in setting it up for me to use. 

It will provide me a handy-dandy platform to write this silly little blog from other places than within the confines of my home office -slash- storage room. 

Assuming I get use to this fershlugginer keyboard.

Tomorrow on the blog, it's the last Tuesday TV Touchbase for 2020 as I look at the last of two season finales of two shows, The Mandolorian and The Crown. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: My Dinner With Andre

Well, it's been a wild ride on Cinema Saturday for the month of April.   We started off with a nuclear submarine on a mission to stop a ...