We're a month and a half into 2015. On one hand, I can't believe its already this far into the year. On the other hand, as a Whovian, I'm thinking "What's taking so long for any info on new Doctor Who? This is taking FOREVER!"
Here's what we know so far:
- Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman are back.
- The first episode written by Steven Moffat is called "The Magician's Apprentice".
- Neil Gaiman is NOT writing for Series 9 but say he wants to write an episode while Peter Capaldi is the Doctor.
- Toby Whithouse is back with a two parter that has been filmed as part of the 1st recording block.
- Work has begun on the 2nd recording block.
- And we have this photo:
With virtually the only recorded evidence presented to the waiting world of Whovians everywhere, this photo has been analyzed a lot.
Below is my go at it.
And that's pretty much all I can squeeze out of this. Except the guy with the clapper board is married (I see a wedding ring.)
I can also deduce he's an avid golfer, he had a pimento cheese sandwich for lunch, he had his appendix removed when he was seven and he as a deviated septum.
Pulling a Sherlock sure is easy, particularly when I make up stuff.
So that's all we have: a photo of a map. Whovians, we're just going to have to be patient and deal with this.
THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!
Be good to one another. I'll have another blog post here tomorrow.