Sunday, February 15, 2015

Doctor Who: Treasure Map?

Hello, Whovians! 

We're a month and a half into 2015. On one hand, I can't believe its already this far into the year. On the other hand, as a Whovian, I'm thinking "What's taking so long for any info on new Doctor Who? This is taking FOREVER!" 

Here's what we know so far:

  • Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman are back. 
  • The first episode written by Steven Moffat is called "The Magician's Apprentice"
  • Neil Gaiman is NOT writing for Series 9 but say he wants to write an episode while Peter Capaldi is the Doctor. 
  • Toby Whithouse is back with a two parter that has been filmed as part of the 1st recording block.
  • Work has begun on the 2nd recording block. 
  • And we have this photo:  
















With virtually the only recorded evidence presented to the waiting world of Whovians everywhere, this photo has been analyzed a lot. 

Below is my go at it.  
























And that's pretty much all I can squeeze out of this. Except the guy with the clapper board is married (I see a wedding ring.) 

I can also deduce he's an avid golfer, he had a pimento cheese sandwich for lunch, he had his appendix removed when he was seven and he as a deviated septum.  

Pulling a Sherlock sure is easy, particularly when I make up stuff. 

So that's all we have: a photo of a map. Whovians, we're just going to have to be patient and deal with this.

...

...

...

THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!

Be good to one another. I'll have another blog post here tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...