Thursday, February 5, 2015

Your Friendly Neighborhood Chosen One of God

Does God have a sense of humor?

The late Robin Williams asserted that God must have a sense of humor and cited as evidence the existence of the platypus.

It's a beaver! 
It's a duck! 
It's a beaver! 
It's a duck! 
It's a beaver! 
It's a duck! 

A woman once told me her proof of God's sense of humor was the giraffe. 

I think my own existence shows me either God's sense of humor or His fallibility. 

There are times I hope God does indeed have a sense of humor. 

For example:   

"And lo, the chosen of the Lord shalt be blessed
to do doeth all that a spider can doeth,
so sayeth the Lord."











 posted this pic on Twitter and I Tweeted back the text that appears in the caption. 

So does have God have a good laugh over this or am I on an expressway to Hell? 

You all be good to one another and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

Unless I get smited or something.

Dave-El 

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...