Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Down, Eleven To Go

Hi there!

Today's post is really going to be super-short. There have been some WiFi issues here in the El family Fortress of Ineptitude this past weekend which have apparently been resolved just this afternoon. 

Last month I did something with this blog I have not done in a very long time: I successfully posted something every day of the month. It's a lot easier to do that when I've not trying to program in things like Broken News. I thought I would miss the first day of February but I seem to have dodged that bullet for now. 

Today is Super Bowl Sunday and the El family was actually invited to a Super Bowl party. I'm not kidding, it's first time anyone has every invited us (or me) to a Super Bowl party. I actually had to decline because we have other plans. We will venture forth for the Fortress to watch the big game with my father in law. As you may recall from posts last month, my mother in law passed away a few weeks ago and we thought it might be a good idea to spend some time with him this evening. 


He also has a bigger TV but that's beside the point. 

Regarding the Super Bowl, I think I speak for most of America when I say this: Seattle Seahawks, please, please, PLEASE beat the unholy shit out of the New England Patriots!


Thank you. 

Time to gather the grub for this evening's get together. I've got to put together my patent pending BBQ sweet and sour sauce for my cocktail weenies which are really delicious but sounds rather gay when I say it out loud.  

Everyone be good to one another and I'll see you back here tomorrow. 

Dave-El 

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...