Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Now I Know Why the Green Arrow Weeps

So this Neal Adams illustrated Green Arrow image found its way onto my Twitter feed a few weeks back. Something is bothering the Emerald Archer, a torment that claws at the core of his very soul. It is an anguish that rends his heart. 

What terrible tragedy occurred to reduce Green Arrow to tears? 



















His eyes burning & watering, Ollie's decision to save money & buy a cheaper mask glue comes back to haunt him. 
  



Okay, that was just... random? Stupid? Yeah, all that and... less. 

I'll see if I can cobble together a proper blog post for tomorrow. 

Until then, be good to one another. And if you see a crying Green Arrow, please, don't turn away. Instead, offer him a hug.

Hugs are nice.

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...