Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Reheated Tweets: Strange Jeopardy Categories


Hi there! Welcome to the internet's new game show sensation, I've So Glad My Suffering Amuses You or ISGMSAY if you're feeling frisky, sailor. I'm Dave-El, your host for this post.  

Here on ISGMSAY, I take pride in this blog's mission of producing all new, completely original material for the posts that appear every day. But while I take pride in that mission, I can't necessarily take pride in what actually gets produced here or that it's even all that original.  

Sometimes I have to draw upon material I have produced on Twitter; my account on Twitter can be found at 

From there, I create blog posts using what I called Reheated Tweets. Today's post center around Tweets I made about the following trending hashtag, 

So let's take a look at my suggestions I made on Twitter on the subject of .

  • Name That Phlegm 
  • Hot Pockets
  • Bears In Oscar Winning Movies
  • Random Shit 
  • Sandwiches of the 1920s 
  • Reasons I Hate Pat Sajak 
  • That Person Who Did That Thing
  • Things That Look Infected To You 
  • Ted Cruz or Tom Cruise
  • On Your Marx: Karl, Richard or Groucho 
  • Insufferably Smug Canadian TV Game Show Hosts
  • Celebrities Who Are Oddly Enough NOT Dead 
  • Begins With "F", Rhymes With "Duck" 
  • Are You Going To Eat That?

And that, dear readers, are my entries on the Twitter hashtag, 
.   

And this brings us to the end of today's edition of ISGMSAY. I'm Dave-El reminding you to have your pet or Donald Trump supporter spade or neutered.   

The Idiot Supremacy On the World Stage

Oh, no. Not again. Not Trump again? Yes, sorry. Look, there's a post later today about "Minnie Vans" at Disney world t...