Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Reheated Tweets: Strange Jeopardy Categories


Hi there! Welcome to the internet's new game show sensation, I've So Glad My Suffering Amuses You or ISGMSAY if you're feeling frisky, sailor. I'm Dave-El, your host for this post.  

Here on ISGMSAY, I take pride in this blog's mission of producing all new, completely original material for the posts that appear every day. But while I take pride in that mission, I can't necessarily take pride in what actually gets produced here or that it's even all that original.  

Sometimes I have to draw upon material I have produced on Twitter; my account on Twitter can be found at 

From there, I create blog posts using what I called Reheated Tweets. Today's post center around Tweets I made about the following trending hashtag, 

So let's take a look at my suggestions I made on Twitter on the subject of .

  • Name That Phlegm 
  • Hot Pockets
  • Bears In Oscar Winning Movies
  • Random Shit 
  • Sandwiches of the 1920s 
  • Reasons I Hate Pat Sajak 
  • That Person Who Did That Thing
  • Things That Look Infected To You 
  • Ted Cruz or Tom Cruise
  • On Your Marx: Karl, Richard or Groucho 
  • Insufferably Smug Canadian TV Game Show Hosts
  • Celebrities Who Are Oddly Enough NOT Dead 
  • Begins With "F", Rhymes With "Duck" 
  • Are You Going To Eat That?

And that, dear readers, are my entries on the Twitter hashtag, 
.   

And this brings us to the end of today's edition of ISGMSAY. I'm Dave-El reminding you to have your pet or Donald Trump supporter spade or neutered.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...