Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog with EXTRA gluten!
I am Dave-El and I am BACK!
Cause I've been away from the blog...
Really, I need to do something about these crickets!
So what have I been up to lately?
- Learned to speak aardvark.
- Organized my ball bearing collection.
- Communicated with crows in Concord NH.
- Listened to "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters almost everyday.
- The Foo Fighters rock!
- Gilded the lilly.
- Volunteered as a hamburger helper.
- Inverted inversions then inverted them again.
- Jousting match, my good knight? By jove, what a smashing idea!
- Unleashed a Kraken! Krakin? Krakken? Kracken? Who cares, I unleashed one of the damn things!
- Lillies? Yep, gilded them suckers!
- Hey, Macarena!
- No! No Macarena! No!
- Oh, come on! One macarena?
- Please! Just one macarena? Pretty please?
- I was questioned about my ball bearing collections.
- Replied that I really do not know why I have a ball bearing collection.
- Slipped on said ball bearing collection.
- Tartar sauce!
- Undulated a couple of times.
- Va-voomed once or twice.
- Worked while I whistled.
- Summoned the X-men to my clean my gutters.
- Zipped up my fly occasionally.
So as you can see, I've spent my down time from the blog in very valuable and creative ways.
Tomorrow, bROkEN nEWs is BACK after a two week break with ALL NEW hilarious material!
Well, "all new" anyway.
But before we go, as promised in the graphic at the start of today's post:
Blue cheese dressing is a popular salad dressing and dip in the United States. It is usually made of some combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, blue cheese, milk, vinegar, onion powder, and garlic powder. There is a blue cheese vinaigrette that consists of salad oil, blue cheese, vinegar, and sometimes seasonings. There is also a Midwestern US version that consists of blue cheese crumbles in a California style French dressing.
Most major salad dressing producers and restaurants in the United States produce a variant of blue cheese dressing. It is commonly served as a dip with buffalo wings or crudités (raw vegetables).
Thank you! And until next time, be good to one another.