Thursday, July 10, 2014

It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window #7

Hi there! Dave-El here and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog that is to the internet what Ariana 
Grande is to oil refineries.  

I really have NO idea what that means. 

Today is Thursday and that means it's time for another installment of It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window, a look at multiple variations on how Bruce Wayne came to confront his destiny as a crimefighter while sitting by a window in stately Wayne Manor.  

OK, to be blunt, this feature has been, how can I put this? Stupid? Yeah, stupid.  Making fun of this seminal moment in such an important heroic mythology. I should be ashamed of myself. 

Really, I should. 

So what's up today, then?  
















































OK, why not a jellyfish? I mean, think about it! It has vicious stings and nobody but nobody would be expecting to be attacked by one in downtown Gotham. Consider the element of surprise!  

Fine. FINE!  

Next week in It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window, we will see the true sign of Bruce Wayne's destiny come to light as (at last!) a BAT comes through Bruce's window. 

Seriously, a bat. I'm not lying to you. 

Until then, be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...