Thursday, July 17, 2014

It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window #8

Hi there and welcome to another edition of...

IT CAME 
THRU BRUCE WAYNE'S
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!

As you know, I've been making a mockery of this sacred text for several weeks now. Well, last week, I promised that enough was enough. This week, a bat is coming through Bruce Wayne's window.

Really. A bat.














































Wow. Who didn't see that coming? A baseball bat? I mean, that's...

Oh. EVERYBODY saw that coming.

Never mind. 

OK, here's the thing: next Thursday, there will not be a new installment of...

IT CAME 
THRU BRUCE WAYNE'S
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!
WINDOW!

Stop cheering! 

No, instead the next NEW installment will be posted on Monday! And this will be followed by a special and FINAL edition on Wednesday, July 23rd, which is BATMAN DAY

So what comes through Bruce's window next Monday will blow your mind. 

And Wednesday...well, hopefully, this will make up for the bad jokes I've had at the expense of this story.  

Until then, be good to one another. 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...