Monday, July 28, 2014

Blog Bidness

Well, I hope you're happy. My brain, it is broken! 

OK, not so much broken but distracted with too many other things that are sadly less fun but more pressing than writing whatever nonsense comes to mind for this blog.  

So it's time for a....














No, I am not at the beach. Damn, I wish I was.  Or preferably at the pool with some form of semi-frozen fruit based alcoholic beverage being presented to me by Scarlet Johansson or her nearest real world equivalent. 

But I digress. 

New posts will resume on August 1st with a new edition of Broken News

Heads up that Doctor Who Weekend with part 3 of Time of the Dominion will post on Sunday instead of Saturday. 

So until then, be good to one another. 

And I really could use a nice cold fruit based alcoholic beverage right now.

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...