Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Random Randomness


Hi guys! It's been a long day. 

It's been a very, very looooooooooonnnnggg day.

So today's blog post is the ultimate in randomness: a collection of Tweets from my Twitter account (which can be found here), many of which are totally devoid of any context. 

Well, here goes nothing. (The only way this could be more "nothing" would be to post a blank page.)  

Welcome to.... RANDOM RANDOMNESS! 

____________________________________________

Always remember that "love" is the answer. Unless the question is "What's 27 divided by 3?" Then the answer is "9", not "love".

Remember to always follow your dreams. Unless your dreams lead you into a deep dark pit with sharp spikes at the bottom.

"When the moon hits your eye like a big--OUCH! Dammit, moon, quit hitting me in the eye!"

 I am opposed to the PRO-ductive agenda! I am ANTI-ductive! Down with ductives!!

One of the previous unknown Newton's Laws of Motion: When a bro calls dibs on a hot babe, the other bro has to back off.

is when we express our gratitude to . God bless you, Kevin!

"Hello? Yes, I'm trapped in quicksand & being attacked by zombies riding alligators! Yep, very desperate.Yes, I'll hold."

I'm about to go back to school shopping with my daughter. So let me say it now in case I need this later: I did not intend to kill anyone.

Linda was just an ordinary nurse but when she was bitten by a radioactive nurse, she became, Night Nurse!


"Seriously, Linda, you REALLY don't know what you're doing! You studied archeology in college, not nursing!"




























Not So Interesting Fact (or Speculation if you want to get picky): Dulles Airport is actually not the world's dullest airport.

Hey, everybody! ! Yes, it's that time of the year again to change your underwear! (Whether you need to or not!)

"Yes we've been married 65 years. I remember when I first saw him, hanging out the car window, shouting that my booty looked fine."

"Wait! Behind that hedge! I think it might be the giant invisible alien chicken!"

________________________________________________

And that was...RANDOM RANDOMNESS! 

Join us next time when we hear Dave-El say:

"Good morning, everyone! I have an orbiting death laser and I'm not afraid to use it! Yep, it's gonna be a great day!"

Until then, be good to one another.

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...