Wednesday, November 12, 2014

May the Farce Be With You: Rejected Star Wars Titles

Hi there! I'm Dave-El and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog with a <insert pithy reference here>

I have not posted here for the last couple of days (busy with stuff 'n' junk) and today is going to be a low content kind of post. I'm doing that thing I do where I gather a bunch of Tweets from my Twitter, stir 'em up in a bowl, reheat in the oven and voila, blog post. 

Last week, the title of the much anticipated JJ Abrams relaunch of the Star Wars franchise for Disney was announced.  And that title will be...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens  


Ta da?  

OK, so it doesn't set the world on fire but truly, it could've been worse. So today's post comes from a series of Tweets on the subject of Rejected Star Wars Titles.  

And here we go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Doctor Who Is On the Way

 The news broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Saturday May 11th on the BBC. Doctor Who on Saturday as it...