Saturday, April 18, 2015

Everything's Coming Up Mariska!

The problem with asking a question? 

Someone might actually have an answer. 

Of course, having an answer and having an answer that is actually useful, helpful and relevant are not the same thing. 

Case in point.  

One of my more beloved followers/followees on Twitter is Hell Baby @champsuperstar. So one night HB was watching something on television and decided to ask an innocent question. 

"How many shows is Mariska Hartitay on?" 

I'm assuming that HB is watching something other than Law & Order: SUV...dammit, after all this time and I can't stop myself from saying SUV instead of....

Let me try again. 

I'm assuming that HB is watching something other than Law & Order: SVU but what exactly? I had no idea. 

Lacking an idea or knowledge or wisdom or insight or facts or anything at all has never stopped me before. 

So....

The following is the record from Twitter of my answer to that. 



























HB, I want so badly to make a bad double entendre joke in response to that "whew, that was exhausting" line but your photo avatar just makes any such comments even creepier that it would be anyway. (Please don't let that be a recent photo!) 

Anyway, Hell Baby is still following me despite that so thank you, HB, for your kindness and patience.  

But fair warning to you all: if anyone on Twitter or Facebook or reading this blog (ha!) ever asks a question about Mariska Hargitay...

I will answer. 

Everyone, be good to one another, especially Hell Baby and Mariska Hargitay. 

Dave-El 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You


"Hi, I'm Mariska Hargitay 
and I do NOT approve this message!" 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...