Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Why I Am Running For President

Heads up! Today's post is going to be a short one, one of those reheated Tweets disguised as a blog post. 

The day after Hillary Clinton made her announcement that yes, she is running for President and wow, aren't we all shocked by that news, Marco Rubio (R - FL) also declared he too was running for President. 


I now think we have the Three Stooges running for the GOP nomination: 

  • Paul Rand - Moe
  • Marco Rubio - Larry 
  • Ted Cruz - Curly


So if you think just about anybody can run for President, well, maybe they can. 

Including me. 

Copied below are Tweets I made in response to the hashtag, #ImRunning4PrezCuz

Let's see if any of these put me too far outside of why other people are running for President. 








OK, that's all I have for today. Told ya it would be a short one. 

Everyone, be good to another another and I'll see you back here tomorrow. 


Dave-El 

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: It's a Beavis & Butthead Renaissance

  This image below has been making the rounds on social media following this past weekend's Saturday Night Live. It's Mikey Day and ...