Thursday, May 28, 2015

Rejected Hobbies

Yesterday, I posted about death. Yeah, a really depressing subject that I managed to make even more depressing

So how to counter-act that? With something stupid and random. And there is nothing stupider and randomer than... 

Reheated Tweets! 

Here's the bit: I take Tweets that I post on my Twitter account (which can be found here) that nobody reads over there and I re-purpose them for a single blog post that nobody reads over here. 

So here are some Tweets back in April on the subject of Rejected Hobbies! Enjoy! 

































And that's a thing that happened. 

Another post coming up tomorrow. Until then, be good to one another. 

Dave-El

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...