Monday, June 22, 2015

Breaking Weird: Ask Dr. Hitler: Part One


Hello and welcome to Breaking Weird: Ask Dr. Hitler, a new forum here on the internet to help you cope with addictions. 

Today we hear from a young woman who has a strong double addiction.

























Honey, you do seem to be quite stressed about that. Well, let's see what we can do help. Dr. Hitler, what should this young lady do about her addition to sex AND drugs?
























OK, you're saying she needs to exercise will power to curb her addictions? 

You know, I'm thinking if she had any will power, she wouldn't be hooked on sex AND drugs. But what do I know?

Come back tomorrow for another edition of Breaking Weird as we ask Dr. Hitler to provide counsel to another poor soul struggling with addiction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

An April 24th Birthday Post

I was born on April 24, 1963 which makes me 61 years old today. But I am not quite frankly that interesting and I'm not exactly where I ...