Sunday, June 28, 2015

Doctor Who: Sitting On the Rift

OK, pretend we're in the TARDIS and the TARDIS is in Cardiff. We're all a bit tired, so too is our trusty time and space machine. So we're sittin' and chillin' on the dimensional rift in Cardiff for a bit, recharge our batteries. 

So taking stock of things Doctor Who: 


  • 10 Years of Doctor Who Reborn continues next Sunday as we pick up where we left off; having said good bye to the 10th Doctor, it was time for the 11th. A look back at Series 5 with the new kids, Matt Smith and Steven Moffat, that's on tap in 7 days. 
  • At the end of my last fan fiction, The Crucible of Eternity, I mentioned a follow up story called Prisoners of the Daleks. By now I should have episode one written. The question is when will I post it? I really don't want to compete with Series 9 and I don't want to wait until after Series 9 is complete. I would rather get this story out there and done before the new season kicks off. But that is means we are in for, as the 11th Doctor put it, "squeaky bum time". Anyway, its gonna be a pretty cool story that will wrap up everything I started when I first started this cycle of stories with Time of the Dominion last year. 
  • Since I'm writing this post well in advance of its actual appearance, I'm not really in a position to comment on when the new season will start (as I type this, no date has been announced) or if Jenna Coleman is really dating Prince Harry (although that would be kind of cool, huh?).  By the time this actually uploads, all of that and more could all be well and truly sorted. Maybe I can get a chance to sneak in and do some editing. 


So that's all I have today. Remember to be good to one another and I'll see you here tomorrow for a new blog post. And next Sunday for the return of 10 Years of Doctor Who Reborn. 

Thanks! 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...