Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Things That SOUND Sexual

So this topic was trending on Twitter on Sunday


Here are some of my contributions that I posted.   


  1. Pulled pork
  2. Slurpee 
  3. You're doing great! Keep it up! 
  4. Hot Pockets 
  5. Conch shell 
  6. Conundrum 
  7. Getting on the on ramp 
  8. Getting off the off ramp 
  9. Coming down the stretch 
  10. Ball bearings 
  11. Filibuster 
  12. Pumpkin spice 
  13. Newt Gingrich 
  14. Thistle and shamrock 
  15. Mine shaft 
  16. Elevator shaft 
  17. Shaft! (You damn right!)
  18. Tit for tat 
  19. Rump roast 
  20. Slow cooked rump roast 
  21. Slow cooked bone in rump roast 
  22. Chewy caramel center 
  23. Fresh squeezed juice 
  24. Dick's Sporting Goods 
The most popular of these was the last one which got Retweeted and Favorited several times.  


By the way, I can be found on Twitter here...


___________________________________

Speaking of things of a sexual nature, here's some reading material. 













I think I'll just wait for the movie adaption. Maybe Dakota Johnson is available.  

___________________________________

Before I wrap this up, I realize that recently I haven't posted any random pictures of Morgan Fairchild circa late 1970's. Well, that just got silly and I'm not going to do that anymore.


























Instead I'm posting random pictures of Heather Thomas from the hit ABC series, The Fall Guy.

Y'all be good to one another. I'll be back here tomorrow.

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...