And welcome back to Breaking Weird, your internet forum for battling addiction. If you're hooked on something and need to quick, well, you've come to...a place.
Here's how this work: someone tells us their problem, then we ask our medical expert, Dr. Hitler, to offer advice on how to solve it.
So welcome to Breaking Weird. How can we help you?
I'm sure I've seen her here before. Oh, never mind.
So we have a young lady with an irresistible desire for dairy products. Really old fashion dairy products but anyhoo...
Dr. Hitler, what can you say that will help this person?
Dr. Hitler, this is about the patient, not about you. And besides, I don't think anyone needs to know of your struggle in bathroom to make a "mein kampf", so to speak.
Miss, there's a good reason to lay off the...curds and whey. It'll make it hard to poop. Just like Dr. Hitler.
So that's it for today's Breaking Weird. Until next time, could someone pass me some toilet paper?
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe
Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of Stuart Fails To Save The Universe . How you feel about this show probably depe...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...


No comments:
Post a Comment