Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stick Figures....Of Love!

Hi there! Dave-El here, one more day into the future and one day less of the pneumonia that wouldn't leave. 

Not much to say today so I'm posting a comic strip I created for my company newsletter. Chad, my editor, actually included the darn thing in the last newsletter so I figured I would inflict this on you, my humble reader.  

















And that is that for today. Remember tomorrow is Valentine's Day so today is the perfect day to scramble in a mad panic over what to get your loved one for Valentine's Day before resorting to chocolate and flowers except you remember 1 second too late that the loved one in your life is allergic to chocolate and/or flowers and you're kicked to the cold, lonely curb for your thoughtlessness. 

So, Happy Valentine's Day! A special post for the special day will appear on this blog tomorrow. 

In the meantime, remember to be good to one another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Down Time

"Blog bidness"? Uh oh!  It's a blog post about the blog.  That's never good.   I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You wil...