Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stick Figures....Of Love!

Hi there! Dave-El here, one more day into the future and one day less of the pneumonia that wouldn't leave. 

Not much to say today so I'm posting a comic strip I created for my company newsletter. Chad, my editor, actually included the darn thing in the last newsletter so I figured I would inflict this on you, my humble reader.  

















And that is that for today. Remember tomorrow is Valentine's Day so today is the perfect day to scramble in a mad panic over what to get your loved one for Valentine's Day before resorting to chocolate and flowers except you remember 1 second too late that the loved one in your life is allergic to chocolate and/or flowers and you're kicked to the cold, lonely curb for your thoughtlessness. 

So, Happy Valentine's Day! A special post for the special day will appear on this blog tomorrow. 

In the meantime, remember to be good to one another.   

Doctor Who Is NEW! Smile

Yes, there was no post on Monday. I was too busy partying hard celebrating my birthday!  OK, fine: yes, it was my birthday. But I've n...