Sunday, January 7, 2018

It's Too Damn Cold

Let's turn now to the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You weather desk. What's the latest news on the weather. 

It's cold. 

Do you have any details on that report?  

It's too damn cold! 

And when you say "it's too damn cold", that means exactly what? 

IT'S 

TOO 

DAMN 

COLD!  

So, folks, you might want to bundle up a bit before you head outside. 


And that's the latest word from the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You weather desk.

And now... SPORTS! What's the latest word from the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You sports desk? 



And that was ... SPORTS! What say we have one more check in with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You weather desk? 



So that's that for today's post from  I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You! Remember to be good to one another!

And....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...