Sunday, January 21, 2018

Art and Culcha!

Last night, we made our way out of the Fortress of Ineptitude to attend a performance of the Greensboro Symphony in their Masterworks Series which featured guitarist Manuel Barrueco. 

It seemed like a good chance to expose daughter Randie to a top tier classical guitarist as she has recently taken up the guitar. I hope this inspires her to pursue her passion for the guitar and not go, "Oh crap! I'll never play that good."   

Click this link for a performance by Manuel Barrueco of Mozart's Piano Sonata K 283 in G major. Yep, it's a sonata written for piano but Manuel Barrueco brings it wonderfully to life on the guitar.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...