Monday, June 29, 2020

June Is Almost At an End

Today is June 29th. Tomorrow is the last day of June for 2020. 

Where did it go?

Ever since I lost my job in April, time has been an almost ethereal concept.  

Too many days have been lost to sleeping.  It's not out of the norm for me to be up until 4 AM, sleep until noon and then back to bed for a 2 or 3 hour nap.  

I'm OK for now regarding income with my severance from old job. I know I shouldn't wait to find a job when that runs out. And besides outside of needing money, I need something to do.  I need a purpose which I have to date been unable to find for myself.  

Sorry, I didn't mean for this post to become some angst ladened  self reflection of gloom and despair.

Seriously, when I started typing this, it was just a startled reaction that June is almost over. 

Really, where did it go?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...