Thursday, June 4, 2020

This Blog Has a Bad Case Of Updog

This blog has a bad case of updog.

What's updog? 

Why, this dog! 



Rosie continues to be a part of life here at the Fortress Of Ineptitude.  

We took Rosie to her first vet visit this week for a check up where she was pronounced to be in very good health.  Thankfully, the SPCA had checked off a lot of boxes in her care before we adopted her.  

Because of social distancing efforts because of the coronavirus pandemic, neither Randie nor I could follow her into her check up. We were worried about her. Rosie has not had a lot of interaction with humanoids other than myself, my daughter Randie and my wife Andrea.  Rosie was a tad reluctant to go in without Randie but the vet tech was able to gently convince Rosie to accompany her to the exam room.  Where, the tech later told us, Rosie was a cutie pie.  

After her vet visit, Rosie got to go out for frozen yogurt. With some restrictions loosened up a bit in North Carolina, a local froyo place called Feenneys was open once more. Beside being Randie's favorite frozen yogurt place, they also have small containers of vanilla yogurt for dogs.  While Randie and I enjoyed our froyo outside, Rosie was not inclined to acknowledge her frozen treat. She still has some issues with anxiety in strange places.  Once we were back in the car, however, Rosie lapped up her yogurt snack like it was her job. 

The photo above of Randie and Rosie may be my last photo of my daughter as a brunette.

As I write this, she is blonde. 

It is an intermediate step. 

She's aiming for blue hair.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...