Saturday, June 13, 2020

Songs For Saturday: The Go-Go's, U2 and David Bowie









Hey there! It's another Songs For Saturday and I gotta warn you I am all over the map today.

We're kicking off with the Go-Go's from a 2001 show in Central Park and their cover of that Ramones classic, I Wanna Be Sedated




More live music. From the Rattle & Hum concert film, here's U2 with a cut from their Joshua Tree album, Exit. 





If I'm not going to let a week go by without adding David Bowie to the song list, there are worst habits I could have. This week, we've got Blue Jean





Well, that was a rather eclectic mix, I must say.

Thanks for popping by, remember to be good to one another and always keep the music alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...