Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Voices Tell Me....

Hi there and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. I'm Dave-El and I can't feel my face when I'm with you but I like it. 

Light content mode today as I re-heat some Tweets from my Twitter account which can be found here: 

This is a particularly small batch of Tweets, about a half-dozen centered around this hashtag, . So let's see where I wound up with this one. 

___________________________

that I should send this Tweet right now! NO! No, voices! I'm not going to send this Tweet! You can't tell me- Whoops.

___________________________

to not leave any witnesses! Hey, voices, shut the fuck up! I know how to do my job!


___________________________


to follow the Pikachu. Follow the Pikachu. Follow, follow, follow....
 


___________________________

to stop. I don't listen to them. 

Then to stop riffing on Frank Miller. 

Stupid killjoy voices!
___________________________
___________________________

...well, I'm not really sure. Hey, voices! One at a time, OK?


___________________________

The bad news is to kill you, kill you all. 

The good news is they're telling me to kill you in a comical Swedish accent.

___________________________

Here's one more Tweet I posted that night: 

 I now have 200 followers. Really, voices, I can see that! Geez! Kudos  for the 200th follow! 

My previous Twitter account was started in the spring of 2012 and by January of this year, it was up to 157. What can I say, I didn't really tend the garden very well. Unfortunately I forgot my password to that Twitter account and clicking on that "forgot password" link produced no results at all. I wound up creating a new Twitter account and in span of just over 6 months, my followers are now at 200. I know, that's nothing. My wife has 4,000 followers which isn't fair because I'm funnier than she is. 

Well, funnier looking anyway.  

___________________________

Tomorrow is my weekly Doctor Who post which begins a new fan-fiction serial that will take us up to the debut of the real deal itself, Doctor Who Series 9

But I wanted to take a moment to mention a rumor that has been going around that there may not be any or at least not all of Series 10 in 2016.  I'm not one for rumors but there does seem to be a lot of circumstances to lend credence to them, the lateness of the Series 9 production being just one of them. I'll deal with this in more depth next weekend. In the meantime, pop back here tomorrow for Episode One of...

Prisoners of the Daleks! 

Until then, be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...