Today I kick off a new fan-fiction of Doctor Who featuring the 12th Doctor and Clara. It is a culmination of events that began last year with Time of the Dominion and continued through The Son of the Master and The Crucible of Eternity.
A couple of things before we head into things.
- This story takes place in Doctor Who before the events of the first episode of Series 9 which debuts September 19th.
- As is my want, I write these adventures as a script instead of in prose form. If that's too weird, try to deal.
- DISCLAIMER: This story is not sanctioned by the producers of Doctor Who and the BBC. It is a work of fan-fiction posted with no compensation received by the writer and is not part of any official Doctor Who canon.
And with that, let's get started....
Our view pulls in closer as the Daleks continue their advance.
We move in closer, we see the domed tops of the Dalek gleaming through the smoke and ash of war.
Among the swarm of Daleks and their constant proclamations of superiority, we can begin to hear a most un-Dalek statement.
Our perspectives begin to focus on one Dalek. It’s eyestalk turns back and forth in a manner that one might describe as frantic.
We are so close now, our view zooms in on the eye piece of the eye stalk and we move in. We only hear the cries of this Dalek!
Our view now descends down the long pipe of the Dalek eye stalk towards a growing light. The screams of the Dalek are shifting, from mechanical to human, female.
Jundoon: Shadow Proclamation Temporal Directive overrides level three protectorate.
- Clara's journey on the Alaska begins and she meets a most surprising friend.
- The Doctor's trial begins and he meets a most surprising enemy.
Posting here next week.
Or you can CLICK HERE!
Until then, be good to one another.
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You