Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Look Who's Down At the Who Shop

Christmas Day is coming and I'm a bit torn. 

One one hand, it means we're closer to the Doctor Who Christmas Special starring Peter Capaldi and Alex Kingston. C'mon, Christmas, hurry up already!! 

On the other hand, I really need to finish some shopping so slow down Christmas, I need more time!!

Got some time off from work coming up which is always stressful. Time off from work doesn't mean the work itself is taking time off. So I'm playing beat the clock to get things where I need them to be before I check out Wednesday evening and not return until the following Tuesday when I will find my work has procreated in my absence.  

So as I look down the barrel at both work and holiday obligations, I need to make this post today a brief one. But I did want to share this courtesy of Bully, the Stuffed Little Bull Who Likes Comics. 

Art by Lee Sullivan


Tomorrow's post may be a bit short as well. Maybe I'll have time to be more loquacious on Christmas Day.   

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.

And Merry Christmas! 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Saturday: Ocean's Eight

Today marks the end of a Cinema Saturday series of posts that began in January.  Today is the 4th post covering the Ocean's trilogy. The...