Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ted Cruz Is a Lying Fuck Bastard - Part 10


Greetings, guys, gals and readers of indeterminate gender. I'm Dave-El and this is my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

And I have a confession to make. 

I'm not sure I can continue supporting the great and terrible burden that is...
























Make no mistake. I still think Ted Cruz is a jackass liar of the worst kind, full of false piety, a smug, small minded person with distressingly backward policy positions peppered with poorly conceived ideas. I still think Ted Cruz is in many ways a greater danger to the United States than even Donald Trump. As I've observed before, Donald Trump's putting on a show; Ted Cruz really believes the shit he's selling.  

The thing was when I first launched Ted Cruz Is a Lying Fuck Bastard back in January (we were so young, so innocent), I really thought...or at least hoped anyway that Ted Cruz would be gone by now. I laid out ideas for ten posts thinking I might have to scrap maybe 5 of them. 

And here we are today: 

Ted Cruz Is a Lying Fuck Bastard  - Part 10. 

PART TEN!

TEN, DAMMIT!!!

Sigh. 

And Ted is still out there lying and worst of all, he's lying about Donald Trump! That is exactly how much of a Lying Fuck Bastard that Ted Cruz is that he actually can put you in the position of defending Donald Trump! 

He recently described Obama's nominee for the Supreme Court, Merrick Garland, as "the kind of nominee that a dealmaker like Donald Trump would support.” In fact, Trump has named two possible Supreme Court nominees, and both were Republican appointees with conservative credentials.

For more on this story, click here.  

And when Ted Cruz isn't forcing us to defend Donald Trump (!), he has the temerity to just go back and repeat the same lies over and over and over. I swear, if I hear this bean bag in the misshapen guise of an alleged human being say one more fucking time the completely unsustainable claim that "Obamacare is the greatest job killer in the country", I might do something crazy, insane, mad! 

I might punch a wall or...or...something really nuts. Like vote for Trump!

No, no, no, no, no! I will not be pushed that far! But Ted Cruz....

Arrrrgghhh! Dammit to fucking hell! 

OK, I think I need to take a deep breath. While I collect myself, enjoy this random selection of Ted Cruz....fibs.  

_________________________________________ 

Ted Cruz: "Blue Cross Blue Shield cancelled all their individual (health care) policies in the state of Texas, effective Dec. 31."

  • Blue Cross Blue Shield is in every Texas county


  • Nope, that's not how it works. Someone is really misinterpreting how the bill addressed the issue of refugees.



  • Ted Cruz shows he doesn't actually know how carpet bombing works.  


  • No, Ted, that's not quite what he said

Ted Cruz: "Mike Morell testified and told Congress that the reason Obama has not bombed ISIS' oil fields is they're concerned about global warming."


___________________________________

And that brings us to the end of today's post. I know I said I would continue to run Ted Cruz's consistent lies to ground as long as he's running for President. But I don't think that's going to end soon and I'm not sure how much more my sanity (what little is left) can take. 

But I can't give up when Ted Cruz continues to do shit like this. In the wake of the terrorist bombings in Brussels on Tuesday, Ted Cruz offered this helpful advice: 


"We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized. 


"European nations have seen the consequences of a toxic mix of migrants who have been infiltrated by terrorists and isolated, radical Muslim neighborhoods."


For more on that story, click here


Speaking to reporters outside of a campaign stop in Minneapolis, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich was incredulous. "I don't know whether this is true or not, but Cruz said we should start patrolling Muslim neighborhoods or something - is that true?"  Kasich could not run in the opposite direction fast enough from Cruz's wrong headed (not to mention unconstitutional) proposals, saying the effort would add "more polarization" and "create divisions" in the U.S. 


I hoped that perhaps now that the Republican field has diminished so, perhaps the news media can spare a few folks following the Donald Trump Campaign O' Fun and keep some pressure on the Senator from Texas. Because, ladies and gentlemen of American, this is who Ted Cruz really is. And with more of the spotlight to spare from Donald Trump, perhaps more people will now see that...


TED CRUZ IS A LYING FUCK BASTARD!

____________________________________

Here's where I normally say "Got another new post coming up tomorrow" but there's some really stupid shit going down in my home state of North Carolina so there may be another post later today. Until then, remember to be good to one another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...