Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ted Cruz Is A Lying Fuck-Bastard - Part 7

"Cruz is looking more and more like a ferret."
----Mark Evanier, 03/02/2016


____________________________________________________


Greetings, my blog reading friend. I'm Dave-El and I welcome you to my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. 

Today is another part of my ongoing series of posts examining the statements of one of the candidates for US President, taking a measured and scholarly review of this particular individual's expressions in speeches, debates and comments to the media and looking deep into the meanings of words and the very concepts of truth itself. I call this series of posts...

 





















I have gone on record that I will keep doing this regular series of posts as long as Ted Cruz is running for President. That's not to say Ted can't or won't keep lying when he goes back to being just the Republican Senator from Texas. But my immediate concern is not letting this whiny, self-righteous prig anywhere near the GOP nomination so once that journey is over, I feel I can take a rest. I do, however, reserve the right to revive Ted Cruz Is a Lying Fuck Bastard for any particular egregious deceptions he indulges in from the Senate floor. 

But as for the Presidential race, it all depends on how do things look for Ted ("I was told there would be pudding") Cruz after the events of Super Tuesday.*




*This post is being written in advance of the Super Tuesday primaries.**
**Amended, 3/2/2016: Cruz found lots of pudding in Texas, Oklahoma and Alaska. So...we're still stuck with him. More tomorrow.  

But until the final nail is hammered into the coffin lid of Cruz For President 2016, I'll keeping plugging away at the many lies that are found up and down the Ted Cruz path. 

This one is from last year but dang it's so out there enough that I couldn't help address here in this post.  In June of 2015, Ted Cruz said that “one of the worst things that can happen to a species is to be listed on the Endangered Species Act.” He added that "if it gets listed it’s almost certain to become endangered."


First let's address this bit of malapropism. An animal placed on the endangered species list is in fact and at that time... endangered. It's an odd sequence of events for Ted to conceive of to have a creature declared to be endangered AFTER being put on the list. "No! Don't put little Bunny Foo Foo on the endangered list! Then he will be endangered!" pleads Ted Cruz's inner child. 


There is little evidence to support the idea that the ESA harms species, and none to suggest that it is among “the worst things that can happen to a species.” And there is in fact evidence that listing helps threatened and endangered species recover.

What we have hear is a typical right wing knee jerk reaction against government activity in general and in particular, the "liberal" policies of seeking to preserve animals and species. What we also have here is Ted's tendency to make some sweeping statement as if it's a proven fact without any actual facts to back that up. 

___________________________

God knows I don't want to defend Donald Trump but here's one that Ted told on Donald.    














And for more on this, click here.  

____________________________

And Ted Cruz continues to stand by this old chestnut during the 10th GOP debate.  



Cruz again claimed that the Affordable Care Act has “killed millions of jobs,” as he also said in the seventh debate. But the economy has actually added millions of jobs since the law was enacted, and it has added 2.4 million since January 2015 when the employer mandate went into effect.



This is a talking point that Cruz just keeps going to over and over and over again despite information to the contrary being presented time and time and time again. Of course, facts matter little to Ted Cruz. It's a great line, Ted knows it very well and he knows he plays with the idiots who eat up every negative Obama thing he says. Who cares if it's true as long as it sounds good to the intended audience.

And this is why we say....

TED CRUZ IS A LYING FUCK BASTARD

Thank you for coming by the blog today.

Remember to be good to one another and I'll be back with another post tomorrow where I catch up to the aftermath of Super Tuesday and we take stock of what's what on the dystopian Mad Max-esque American Presidential campaign landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...