Monday, May 7, 2018

Hello, Monday





Sorry, Monday, if I'm not greeting you in the best of spirits. It's been kind of rough going this weekend for ol' Dave-El with a cold that just wouldn't quit.  

There are some good things to report from this weekend. I did manage to drag my sick self out of bed for Free Comic Book Day and I saw a live play Saturday night.  

But otherwise, I have felt just yucky. 

So there's that. 

Later posts, I will cover some ground in more detail relating to Free Comic Book Day and and the play I saw Saturday night. And some other random stuff. 

In the meantime and I'm most sorry for my lack of enthusiasm but....




No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...