Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Look! CORGIS!!!!

LOOK! 



CORGIS!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! 

Today is the Tuesday after Memorial Day here in the good ol' U.S. of A.  

I wish i could report that my extended weekend was jam packed with activity but no, not really.  

I mowed the lawn here at he Fortress of Ineptitude Saturday morning which, at my age, was enough to wipe me out for the rest of the day. 

My wife and I finished up Season 1 of Jessica Jones this weekend. We watched Season 2 together first.  My daughter and I caught up to the Halloween episode of Season 2 of Brooklyn 99. On my own, I watched too much Law & Order and I saw the Season 1 finale for Killing Eve (which I may go into more detail about in a later post.)   

Really, not much to report. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...