Friday, August 30, 2013

Honest, That's Me!

Hi!

Dave-El here but not for long. Just popped in to thank you for popping in.

Leave it me to actually having to labor on Labor Day weekend.

I've decided a new way to torture you, my dedicated readers (reader? anyone?)

I'm going to post a photo of myself.

Seriously.


In my normal fashion, I would make up some silly, off-the-wall story about time travel or something but today, I'm going to do something really weird.

I'm going to be honest.

That's me, dressed up (more or less) as Abraham Lincoln for a special event at my job. This was about 5 years ago. Now, if I do any impersonating of US Presidents, it'll have to William Howard Taft.

Take it easy for the rest of your Sunday.

Be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Of Sound and Furry

Normally my Monday blog post about politics usually focuses on whatever dumb fuckery that goddam motherfucker Donald Trump did in the last f...