Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby #3

Hi there! 

Dave-El here and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You!

Today, we present another installment of what appears to be my ongoing attempt to have legal action taken against me by Zooey Deschanel and/or the Estate of Jack Kirby.


And lo there shall come.....


New Girl by Jack Kirby#3!


Behold!





 
 
 
Yeah, I know. Weird, huh?
 
 
In case you're wondering about how things were before America's Favorite Magic Pixie Girl became entangled with the cosmic epic of Jack Kirby's Fourth World mythology.....
 
 
 
 


The cover to New Gods#3 by Jack Kirby
before being Zooeynated.

 
 
  

Zooey Deschanel BEFORE being Kirbyized!








Well, until I face the Wrath of Zooey or I am visited by the ghost of Jack Kirby, look for future installments of...
 
 
New Girl by Jack Kirby!
 

 


 
Until next time, be good to one another.   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...