Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Internet Is For Corn #6


Hello and welcome to my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You!

I'm Dave-El.

Today is Thursday.

You know what that means?

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN!

Let's see what we have in store today!

They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we're grown
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
Babe
I got you babe
I got you babe






























There's nothing like watching two ears of corn, so much in love, snuggling together.

So next Thursday, it's....

Oh yeah!

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN#7

Why corn?

Because wheat is for wusses, that's why!

_______________________________

Tomorrow: The super colossal epic presentation of... 

bROkEN nEWs!
 
Featuring....
  • Obamacare explained! (Also sperm!)
  • More goofy shit with Rob Ford!
  • George Zimmerman unexpectedly in trouble!
  • PLUS: Justin Bieber! Debbie Gibson! Adam Levine! And MORE!  


And Saturday! Oh sweet mother of Rassillon...

 THE DAY IS HERE!

  • Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor!
  • David Tennant as the 10th Doctor!
  • John Hurt as the mysterious War Doctor!
  • Dave-El as a totally spazzed out Whovian!

DAY OF THE DOCTOR!
 

Until then, be good to one another. And remember...

You can't have any corn until you eat your meat! How can you have any corn if you don't eat your meat?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...