Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Internet Is For Corn#7

Hi, everybody! 

 

Dave-El here and from all of us* here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, here's to a Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your friends and family.

*OK, it's just me.

And speaking of Thanksgiving and friends, today's edition of The Internet Is For Corn offers...

Wait! Really? The Internet Is For Corn ? It's freakin' Thanksgiving! You know, with the turkey and the dressing, the Macy's parade with Rockettesmarching bands and balloons, football games to sleep through, the dog show, more turkey and dressing, 7 different kinds of pie, awkward interaction with family members and even more turkey and dressing!

You know, that Thanksgiving?!

And we're still doing The Internet Is For Corn?!?!

OK, as long as we understand each other.

Today on The Internet Is For Corn#7 , we offer thanks for that most precious of gifts: friends.

Hit it, corn!



Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant

I'm not ashamed to say
I hope it always will stay this way
My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow

And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see, the biggest gift would be from me
and the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend

Thank you for being a friend
Thank you for being a friend
Thank you for being a friend


 

And thank you, corn, for all that you do to bring life and sustenance to our dinner tables. Truly...

The Internet Is For Corn!

OK, go forth and do that giving of the thanks and we'll see you back here next week for another installment of....

The Internet Is For Corn!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

An April 24th Birthday Post

I was born on April 24, 1963 which makes me 61 years old today. But I am not quite frankly that interesting and I'm not exactly where I ...