It's hard to imagine but people from a hundred years ago were just like us.
Yep, just like us!
**************************
By and by, I'm still on Twitter here with the same level of wit and wisdom you get from this blog....in short, none at all...but in smaller, bite-sized, easy to ignore bits.
***************************
Coming up on the blog!
Thursday: The Internet Is For Corn!
Friday: Broken News
Saturday: The 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who
Y'all be good to one another!
Dave-El
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday TV Touchbase: Stuart Fails To Save The Universe
Last week Andrea and I caught up to the season 1 finale of Stuart Fails To Save The Universe . How you feel about this show probably depe...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...

No comments:
Post a Comment