Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Internet Is For Corn#9

Uh, hi. Dave-El here and this is my blog, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.


This is kind of...awkward? Yeah, awkward. Because we seem to be back for another installment of...

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN.

As you may recall in our previous...for lack of a better word, "episode"...I came to the heartbreaking realization that this alleged "feature" was...how can I put this without using the word "stupid"?

I can't. This feature is stupid.

But then it seems THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN has other ideas. 

So here we are again and it seems we've descended into some Norman Rockwellesque quagmire of sin and degradation where a provocatively dressed cowgirl is riding...

(I can't believe I have to say this.)

Is riding an extremely phallic ear of corn.

Nothing good can come of this.

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN#9


Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - p-push it real good
Hey! Ow
Push it good
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Push it good
Push it real good
Ah, push it
Ah, push it


Yeah. Weird.

Hey y'all, this can't go on.

All right then. What IS the ultimate fate of THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN?

Can I escape from its lurid thrall? Or am I to be forever compelled to post pictures of corn every Thursday?

We'll find out....next week.

___________________________

Next time on the blog: An ALL NEW edition of bROkEN nEWs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trumpnomics

Before we get to the subject of today's post, let's take a moment to acknowledge the tragedy from Tuesday morning in Baltimore, wher...