Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#4



Hi there!
 
I'm Dave-El and this is my blog that I like to call I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You because that is one my favorite phrases and besides, could you believe Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep was already taken? Geez!

Today we present NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#4, the latest attempt to gain the attention of either Zooey Deschanel's team of lawyers or the vengeful ghost of Jack Kirby.

Actually it began as a stupid one-off idea that I've now made into a thing. Hmmm! Beating a single idea repeatedly into the ground? Man, I could've been a TV executive.

By the way, here are the links to the previous installments:

NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#1
NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#2
NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#3

And now, lo there shall come....

NEW GIRL by Jack Kirby#4!
 


In case there are any worries about guns being pointed at Ms. Deschanel, I will note that the energy field that surrounds her deflects all danger and enables her fly.
Also it makes everyone around her feel so gosh darn happy. So the bad guys will not want to shoot.
You know, I have also summarily decided that those guns are water pistols.
Which won't even get her wet because of that energy field thing.
So it's all good.



Here's the original cover for New Gods#4 before it became Jessnatized.




And here is the lovely Zooey Deschanel before she was Orionized!





Well, thank you for indulging this silliness again and to the team of Zooey Deschanel's lawyers, this is all just for fun and besides, there's nothing in the restraining order that says I can't post pictures of Zooey into comic book covers.

To the departed spirit of the great Jack Kirby: I'm sorry but I just can't help myself.

And speaking of "can't help myself", tomorrow on the blog...

THE INTERNET IS FOR CORN#8!

Until then, be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...