Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CSI: Land of Oz

Dave-El here and this is my blog. I call it I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You because Progressive Ruin was already taken.*

*And by all means, go check out Mike Sterling's incredibly entertaining blog on all things comics. You know, after you're done here of course.

I recently decided to get back into my Facebook account. It's a bit...quieter over there than I remember. (I have this feeling there's a bit of "Eau de MySpace" starting to settle over things in Facebook.) 

Anyway, I found some odd bits 'n' pieces buried among the scattered pickings of various and sundry posts. (Most of my Facebook posts consisted of "likes" for other peoples' posts.)  

So this is a little ditty I found over there that mashes up CSI: Miami with The Wizard of Oz. Sorry if this feels a bit dated which is weird 'cause CSI: Miami hasn't been gone that long has it?

Anyway, here is...



CSI: Land of Oz

_____________________________

"Tin Man's dead. Chest wound." 

(puts on sunglasses) 

"Real bad way to find out he had a heart after all." 

YEAAAAAAAH!

_____________________________

"I know who the perp is." 


(puts on sunglasses) 

"Let's pay attention to that man behind the curtain." 

YEAAAAAAAAAAH!...

_____________________________

"No weapon, no clues. Just one thing to do." 


(puts on sunglasses) 

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road." 

YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

_____________________________

"The vic was a member of the Lollipop Guild."


(puts on sunglassess) 

"Somebody played this guy for a sucker." 

YEAAAAAAH!




_____________________________

OK, that was a bit...silly. Also pointless. 

Still, maybe there are more possibilities here that I can mine!


  • How I Met Your Munchkin
  • 2 Broke Witches 
  • Two and a Half Wizards
  • What Not To Wear (With Ruby Slippers)
  • Black Is the New Black (starring the Wicked Witch) 
  • Munchkinland Abbey 
  • Drop This House! 

...

I should stop while I'm behind, shouldn't I?

_____________________________

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you come back to visit again real soon. This blog is a consistent bastion of funny and insightful commentary.

Well, except today. 

And the day before that...

And before that...

And before...

Y'all just be good to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...