Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dickhead Television





Wow! This is going back awhile. 

Back in April (APRIL!), one of my favorite Twitter followers, She Dork, was watching The Walking Dead and she had this to say:  

37m
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Daryl is surrounded by dickheads!!!!!!


Which in turn prompted this reply from me: 

 The "D" in  stands for: "The Walking Dickheads"


The next thing I know, my brain decided to follow up on this silly train of thought so it manipulated my fingers to create this hashtag: 

 

I figured, hey, maybe this will be one of those goofy things that others might want to join in on. 

No one did. 
(Sad faces, everyone! Sad faces now, dammit!


But I was undaunted. Daunts? Ha! Daunts are for losers! I have no daunts! What are daunts? I don't know. But I have no daunts! I am undaunted!


Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah...


So I went forth with my little premise and...

VOILA! 


Programs for Dickhead Television

Enjoy!  

  • The Walking Dickheads
  • Game of Dickheads 
  • House of Dickheads 
  • Dickheads Is the New Black
  • Marvel's Dickheads of S.H.I.E.L.D. 
    • The "D" stands for "Dickhead"
  • Law & Order: Special Dickheads Unit
  • Dickheads of Anarchy 
  • Dancing With the Dickheads 
  • Dickhead Dynasty 
    • I know, I know, it seems redundant.
  • The Real Dickheads of Beverly Hills
  • How I Met Your Dickhead 
  • Modern Dickheads 
  • 2 Broke Dickheads 
    • Not so hard: just flip genders and...no, don't change a thing. 
  • The Big Dickhead Theory

And FINALLY!
(And there was MUCH rejoicing!) 
 

  • Dickheads
    • For all the shows with a one word title.

So thanks for putting up with THAT. I would promise to never do that again but you'd have to be a real dickhead to think I would keep it. 

Be good to one another. 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

And I can also be found on Twitter right here 
where any old dickhead is welcome to follow me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Doctor Who Is On the Way

 The news broke last week at that the new season of Doctor Who will be debut on Saturday May 11th on the BBC. Doctor Who on Saturday as it...