Saturday, June 7, 2014

Put THAT On a T-Shirt




Several weeks ago, this began trending on Twitter: 



So I came up with ten (TEN, damn you! TEN!!) things I might put on a t-shirt.  And here they are now!  


  1. Don't Read This!
  2. Lost: One T-Shirt. It's This Color And Has The Words "Lost: One T-Shirt" On It 
  3. This T-Shirt Has No Words... Except For These Words. And These. OK, No Words Starting NOW! Wait, "Now" Is A Word. Argh!
  4. I Have No Opinion Whatsoever 
  5. sdrawkcaB sI nagolS sihT 
  6. If You Can Read This, It Means My Invisibility Formula Has Worn Off 
  7. Society To Prevent Clever Sayings On T-Shirts 
  8. If You're Reading This, Your Focus On My Chest Is Making Me Uncomfortable 
  9. My Other Shirt Is Also A T-Shirt 
  10. I'm Wearing A T-Shirt 

Believe it or not, some of those actually got favorited and retweeted.  Yeah, I know: no accounting for taste, is there? 


OK, that was completely apropos of nothing.  

I must remind you I receive no reimbursement for posting this blog. Posts like today shows you why that is. 


Tomorrow: Doctor Who Weekend

Until then, be good to one another. 

Dave-El 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You 

Superman Reborn

Prior to September 2011, the status quo for Superman was that Clark and Lois were married.   Then in September 2011, the New 52 ...