Monday, June 30, 2014

Enter the Batman

Uh oh! Looks who's been doing "art" on his lunchbreak again? 

Batman created by... 
well, you damn well know 
who created Batman!



As I did with the Spectre and Doctor Fate pieces, I did this in just under an hour while at lunch. What I want to convey with this information is that if this doesn't really look that good, I didn't take a lot of time. 

However, to be honest, I'm a very impatient artist and quite frankly, this stuff would not look much different if I had more time.  

See you next time. Until then, be good to one another.


Dave-El 
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

____________________________


Tuesday: 
A tribute to a wonderful couple of people who welcomed me into their family. And drove me to drink. (Sort of.) 

Wednesday: 
The 4th of July is coming so this week's Comics Blah Blah Comics takes a look at DC's Freedom Fighters series from the 1970's.

Thursday: 
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. But it's the return of...  It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window.

Really sorry about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV

Andrea and I finished up the documentary series Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV   .  The 5 episode series chronicles the lives of chi...