Thursday, June 26, 2014

Batman At the Bat-Diner

Hi there! Dave-El here and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the blog that goes great with some hash brown and a couple of strips of bacon. 


Today is Thursday which is when I usually entertain torture my readers reader no one with my most recent exercise in silliness, It Came Through Bruce Wayne's Window. Today, I decided to take a brief respite from this wonderful feature pointless torture by posting an interesting Batman page by Kyle Baker.  If my memory serves, this first appeared in Batman#400 many moons ago. 





The interesting thing about this page is how it's so human and yet so... Batman at the same time. There's the Batman, cloaked by darkness as much as his cape, hunched over a diner counter grabbing a bite to eat. It's sublime, yes funny but not silly. 


Nowhere near as charming but still a bit amusing...ish is this bit I posted to the blog way back on April 3, 2013! I called it Batman Goes To A Restaurant. (Click on the title/link.) 

All this talk of Batman and eating is making me hungry. And wanting to read a Batman comic. So I'm off to do that. 

Back here tomorrow for Broken News, OK? Until then, be good to one another.

________________________

Friday:
bROkEN nEWs!

Saturday: 
Doctor Who Weekend

Sunday: 
The subject of forgiveness and can we have it on our own terms. (Ooh, heavy stuff!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...