Thursday, June 19, 2014

It Came Thru Bruce Wayne's Window #5

And here we are again. 

Sigh. 

So I came up with the idea, "What if other crap besides a bat flew into Bruce Wayne's window? How would that influence his destiny as a crimefighter?"

Saying "I came up with the idea" of this silly thing is like saying, oh, I don't know, something like "Bob Kane created Batman." I know this has been done before. I'm sure if nothing else, Keith Giffen did it as gag somewhere with Ambush Bug

But like Bob Kane, I'm not going to let the original thinking of other people stop me so I proceeded with this insane feature. 

So far, a microwave oven, a giraffe, a cupcake and a woodchuck have come careening into Bruce Wayne's study. It's all so silly and I want to stop. 

But I can't. It's like a sickness or something. I need help. Or cash. Cash is always good. 

OK then. We all know the drill: Bruce Wayne's parents killed, vows war on crime, trains himself a lot, now he needs guidance. 

And.....GO! 



When will the insanity end? What more weird crap will come through Bruce's window? When will Bruce confront his TRUE destiny as a crime fighter? I wonder if there's any key lime pie in the fridge?*

Until next time, be good to one another. 

Dave-El
I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You

*No.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...