Saturday, September 19, 2015

Doctor Who Week: The Stuff Memes Are Made Of

The countdown of days is over. Now, as this gets posted on I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, the wait for Doctor Who Series 9 is down to a matter of hours. 

I'm Dave-El and I don't always deal with the polarity of neutron flows but when I do, I reverse 'em.  

Doctor Who Week has skipped along the calendar and dropped us off, at last, on Saturday, September 19th. Later tonight, The Magician's Apprentice will debut and with it, Whovians will once more have all new adventures of the Doctor and Clara.  

Until then and for today's post, I want share a few Doctor Who memes I've picked up from around ye olde World Wide Web.  































































































OK, that's it for today. I'll be at Geeksboro Coffeehouse and Cinema for tonight's Doctor Who debut and then I'll be back here tomorrow with a review of The Magician's Apprentice

Until then, be good to one another. 

Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman in Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...